Well it has been a while since I have posted, but this article today made me. I know no one else really cares about my Global Warming obsession, but I have to spout out my absolute frustration on the topic today.
I read this article
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601124&sid=aU.evtnk6DPo&refer=home#
and it made me want to throw someone through a window. Look at the first paragraph "Parts of North America and Europe may cool naturally over the next decade, as shifting ocean currents temporarily blunt the global-warming effect caused by mankind, Germany's Leibniz Institute of Marine Sciences said. "
You mean there are naturally occuring changes that happen to the Earth's temps? Even with the human induced Global Warming brought on by us spouting CO2 into the atmosphere like a whale with hiccups? I have a folder of all the GW articles I have read in the last 5 years, and this one is the most damaging to the "consensus" ever. Granted many will argue the researchers behind the paper was paid for by "big oil", but on this one, "Big Green" took one in the snargglies. It is time the "Green Bubble" begins to burst!!!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment